$1,200 plus tax, no children
$1,350 plus tax, with children
With our flat rates, we offer one price for the result you want – a judgment of Divorce from a Court to end your marriage. There are no hidden fees, such as disbursements, photocopying charges, or anything else. Your payment will result with a successful divorce application.
- Your divorce is uncontested. This means that your spouse will agree, or ignore, our divorce application. If your spouse opposes the application, additional work is provided for regular legal fees.
- No process server is required. The easiest way for this is for your spouse to pick up the paperwork at our office. If that is not an option, a process server usually costs around $100, which is in addition to our flat fee.
- You have your marriage certificate. If you were married in Canada, you have the marriage certificate issued by the Province in which you were married.
- You have lived in Alberta or British Columbia for more than one year.
- If you have children under the age of 16 and live in Alberta, you have a Certificate of Completion for the Parenting After Separation Course.
- If you have children, you have made reasonable arrangements for their care and child support.
Contact us to get a quote for a flat fee divorce.